Notification for recruitment of 2345 posts under the Cooperative Institutions is made public, and aspirants can now apply between 10 November and 01 December 2023.
TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are seeking jobs for various posts under the Tamil Nadu Cooperative Institutions need to know that the application form is to be filed from 10 November to 01 December 2023.
Candidates need to know that the window to apply online is activated on the official websites of the District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies, it will remain active till the application deadline.
|Application Form||10 November to 01 December 2023|
There are a total number 2345 Assistant posts for various districts, all the candidates who are eligible and interested must know that to apply on the respective webportal of DRB for Cooperative Societies.
- TN TRB Notification 2023
- ESIC Recruitment 2023
- NaBFID Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- AAI ATC Notification 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Tap to Check Recruitment Updates
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
- Tap to Check About Results
TN Cooperative Institution Notification 2023
Aspirants need to know that to apply online for recruitment of Assistant, it is mandatory that one meet with the certain eligibility criteria, the window to submit application will remain active till 01 December 2023 by 05:45 pm.
Note: Webportal to apply online for recruitment of Assistant under Cooperative Institutions of various districts is different from one another, an aspirant has to visit the respective one to apply, whose list is available below.
TN Cooperative Institutions Vacancy 2023
There are a total number 2345 vacancies for Assistant in Cooperative Institutions in various Districts (Other Than Central Cooperative Bank), an individual can check the number of vacancies for respective districts from below.
- Ariyalur – 28
- Chengalpattu – 73
- Coimbatore – 110
- Chennai – 132
- Dindigul – 67
- Erode – 73
- Kancheepuram – 43
- Kallakurichi – 35
- Kanyakumari – 35
- Karur – 37
- Krishnagiri – 58
- Mayiladuthurai – 26
- Nagapattinam – 8
- Nilgiris – 88
- Ramnad – 112
- Salem – 140
- Sivagangai – 28
- Thirupathur – 48
- Thiruvarur – 75
- Thoothukudi – 65
- Tirunelveli – 65
- Tiruppur – 81
- Tiruvallur – 74
- Trichy – 99
- Ranipet – 33
- Thanjavur – 90
- Tiruvannamalai – 76
- Cuddalore – 75
- Perambalur – 10
- Vellore – 40
- Virudhunagar – 45
- Dharmapuri – 28
- Madurai – 75
- Namakkal – 77
- Pudukkottai – 60
- Tenkasi – 41
- Theni – 48
- Villupuram – 47
TN Cooperative Institutions Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
- Education Qualification – An individual must have pursued a UG degree with Cooperative Training.
- Age Limit – One’s age must not be below 18 and above 32 years as of July 01, 2023, there will also be an upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Before applying for the post of Assistant under any District Cooperative Institutions, an individual is highly recommended to download the notification brochure to verify the eligibility criteria details.
TN Cooperative Institutions Application Fee 2023
To apply online for recruitment of Assistant under Cooperative Institutions, an individual will have to pay ₹500, and the candidates belonging to reserved category need to pay only ₹250 using debit card, credit card, NET banking, or UPI.
How to apply online for TN Cooperative Institution Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply online for TN Cooperative Institution Recruitment 2023 are as follows.
- Visit the official website of your District Recruitment Bureau for Cooperative Societies.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment of Assistant 2023” section.
- Look for the “Apply Online” option and click on it.
- Fill in your basic and educational details as required in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as specified in the application guidelines.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through the provided payment methods and submit the application.
Visit Rajneetug Homepage to Get Relevant Updates.