Notification for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 was made public officially by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission on October 13, 2023 at https://tnpsc.gov.in/. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online till November 11, 2023. Each and every single individual who is eligible and interested are requested to stay tuned to get updated.
TNPSC CESE Notification 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Assistant Engineer, Senior Officer (Technical), Manager and other posts in various departments and organisations of Tamil Nadu can apply between October 13 and November 11, 2023. Each and every single individual is requested to apply in the initial stage, to avoid the last minute rush, candidates need to know that the window will remain activated on the official webportal at https://tnpsc.gov.in/ till the deadline by midnight.
|Exam Name||Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023|
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Senior Officer (Technical), Manager, etc,.|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Registration||13 October to 11 November 2023|
To apply online for the post of Assistant Engineer, Senior Officer (Technical), Manager and others it is mandatory to provide all the required details and upload documents, each and every single individual need to know that after the submission of application form the window for correction will be available on the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at https://tnpsc.gov.in/ from 16th to 18th November 2023, and the examination will take place on the scheduled date.
- TN Typewriting Result 2023
- TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2023
- TN TRB BEO Result 2023
- KVS PRT Result 2023
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- CRPF ASI Steno Result 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- Click to Check Admit Card Updates
- Tap to Check More Merit List
- Click to Check More Results
TSPSC CESE 2023 Vacancy
There are a total number 389 vacancies for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 for different posts such as Assistant Engineer, Senior Officer (Technical), Manager, etc. Out of total vacancies, 130 and 239 vacancies for Interview and Non-Interview posts, respectively. Candidates who are going to apply online for various posts can download the notification brochure from the TNPSC’s webportal and check the number of vacancies for each post.
TSPSC CESE Eligibility 2023
Check the Eligibility for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 in terms of educational qualification and age limit is available below.
- An individual must have pursued an Engineering or Technology degree for a recognised institution in the respective discipline.
- An individual’s age must be below 18 and above 37 years as of July 01, 2023. There will be upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST as per government rule.
Before applying online for recruitment of Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023, each and every single interested candidate is highly recommended to read the notification brochure in order to check the educational qualification.
TSPSC CESE 2023 Fee
To apply online for the Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 an individual will have to pay ₹150 and ₹200 as Registration and Exam fee, respectively, through the debit or credit card or any other provided method.
TSPSC CESE 2023 Salary
Those who will clear all stages of the selection process and are shortlisted to be appointed on the enrolled post will get a salary of between₹36,400 to ₹2,05,700.
TSPSC CESE 2023 Selection Process
Selection process for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 for a few post consist a single stage i.e. Written Test for a few for two stages, which consists of Written Exam and Interview.
Each and every single individual needs to be aware of the fact that for Interview and Non-Interview posts the final selection list will be provided as per selection list.
TSPSC CESE 2023 Exam Date
Exam date for the Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 is announced officially by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, candidates who are going to appear online for various posts need to know that the exam will take place on 6 and 7 January 2023 with an exam time duration of 03 hours from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm and 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm, and aspirants will have to report at the respective exam centre by 08:30 am and 01:00 pm, respectively.
How to apply online for TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2023?
Steps to apply for the Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023 are as follows.
- Visit the official website at https://tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the “Combined Engineering Services Examination 2023” section.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- If you are applying for the first time, you’ll need to register, which involves a registration fee of ₹150.
- Log in to your account using the credentials you created during registration.
- Enter your basic information and educational qualifications.
- Upload the required documents with photograph and signature as specified in the application guidelines.
- Pay the examination fee using the provided payment method, which is ₹200 and submit the application.