Notification for the appointment of Group 4 posts in various departments and organizations of Tamil Nadu is likely to be released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in November 2023, after which all the eligible candidates will be able to apply online by visiting at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/, all the candidates are informed that after the release of the notification the direct link to apply will remain active on the for four weeks.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2023
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has not confirmed when they will release notification for recruitment on Group 4 posts, but according to some sources it is likely to be released in the second week of November 2023, if it happens then all the candidates will be able to apply online till the second or third week of December 2023, only online applications will be taken by TNPSC from eligible persons, after the release of the notification, we will also provide the direct link to apply in the table given below.
|Organization||Public Service Commission, TN|
|Vacancies||To be released|
|Post Name||Group 4|
|Application Form||To be Notified|
If you are one of the thousands of candidates who want to get appointed to any Group 4 posts in any organisation or department of Tamil Nadu, then you must know that for this you have to clear the written exam, which is the only stage of the selection process by obtaining the cut off marks, after applying online. To participate in the TNPSC Group 4 2024 examination, it is mandatory for a candidate to meet eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit.
- TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2023
- TN Typewriting Result 2023
- TN TRB BEO Result 2023
- KVS PRT Result 2023
- CRPF HCM Result 2023
- CRPF ASI Steno Result 2023
- AIBE 18 Admit Card 2023
- Click to Check Admit Card Updates
- Tap to Check More Merit List
- Click to Check More Results
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2023
The posts under Group 4 in Tamil Nadu are Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Store Keeper, etc. The information about the total number of vacancies for Group 4 posts has not been made public by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, last year it was 10,117, it is expected that the number of vacancies for the year 2023-24 may also be around this number. Once the advertisement is made public, we will update the details about it also here.
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2023
Eligibility for various Groups 4 services posts in terms of educational qualification and age limit will be available on the notification brochure, which will be released officially by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, you may also checkout it below.
- An individual must have passed the Secondary School Leaving Certificate exam from a recognised board.
- An individual’s age must not be below 18 and 32 years, there will be a upper age relaxation for 2 and 5 years for MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs; and SCs, SC(A)s, STs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
Before applying online for any Group 4 posts, it is highly recommended to candidates to check the notification brochure carefully in order to check the eligibility criteria.
TNPSC Group 4 Fee 2023
The TNPSC Group 4 Application and Exam Fee 2023 structure is as follows:
- One-time Registration Fee: ₹150 (valid for 5 years). Candidates who are already registered are not required to register again.
- Examination Fee: ₹100, which is specific to the TNPSC Group 4 exam.
An individual will be able to pay these fees through online modes like Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
TNPSC Group 4 Application Form 2023
To apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2023, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions below.
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission at https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/.
- Look for the “Group 4 Recruitment 2023” section and click on it.
- In that section, you’ll find the “Apply Online” option. Click on it to start the application process.
- If you are applying for the first time, you’ll need to complete the registration and registration fee payment.
- After successful registration, log in to your account using the credentials you created.
- Enter your basic information and educational qualifications as required in the application form.
- Upload the required documents, including your photograph and signature in required format and size.
- Proceed to the payment section to pay the examination fee of ₹100 and Submit application form.
Visit Our Homepage rajneetug2022.