Telangana 2BHK housing scheme is anticipated to be available on the official website at https://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in/ likely on October 2023. Eligible candidates can visit the official website and check their TS 2BHK Scheme 4th List online which will be available in PDF form for the candidates.
TS 2BHK Scheme 4th List
The 4th phase list for the 2BHK Scheme will soon be made public by the Telangana government. Candidates who have submitted housing applications can visit the official website hyderabad.telangana.gov.in on October 2023 to check the TS 2BHK Scheme 4th list.
- TSPSC Group 1 Results 2023
- TSPSC Group 4 Result 2023
- Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- Tap to Check More Results
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check Admit Card Releases
The 4th list will be released in PDF form which will hold the important information such as serial number, beneficiary name. Those who can find their name in the list are the selected candidates by Telangana government. In case you can not find your name in the list that means who is not selected for this time.
Telangana 2BHK housing Scheme 4th Phase List 2023
Over 65,000 recipients of the 2BHK scheme’s keys have received them from the government in the three phases of the programme, in the districts of Telangana. Now the 4th list is highly anticipated by the citizens and it will be out soon.
|Housing Scheme||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Scheme Name (alternate)||Dignity Housing Scheme|
|Announced By||K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|4th list date||October 2023|
The Telangana Gruha Lakshmi programme is open to women from minority or SC/ST/BC communities who possess land for construction of a home. As part of this programme, the government will provide a one-time grant of Rs 3 lakh for the building of a two-room house with an RCC frame and a bathroom.
How to check Hyderabad’s 2BHK Scheme 4th List?
The fourth phase of Hyderabad’s 2BHK Scheme for double bedrooms’ sanction list can be checked using the comprehensive, step-by-step instructions provided below.
- Visit the Hyderabad District’s official webpage at https://hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
- Login to the website and visit the latest news section.
- Find and click the 2BHK 4th Phase List pdf link now.
- Download the 2BHK 4th Phase List pdf
- You will be taken to a list of the sanctioned double bedroom recipients in Hyderabad. To get the PDF of the 4th phase list for the 2BHK Scheme, click on the names of the district, zone, and circle here.
TS 2BHK Housing Scheme 4th Phase List Release Date
The 4th phase list for the 2BHK Scheme will shortly be made public by the Telangana government on 13 October 2023. The list is available for download in PDF format from the official website for applicants who have already filed applications for apartments. Important information like serial numbers and beneficiary names will be included on the list. If your name is missing on the list, it indicates that you were not chosen. The ultimate decision would be based on eligibility requirements by the Telangana government.
Eligibility of Telangana 2BHK Scheme
- The Telangana underprivileged would be given access to the housing facility.
- All beneficiaries who come from BPL families are eligible to receive two-bedroom homes.
- Those who reside in Kucha Houses or rented apartments are eligible to apply for the programme.
- The government authorized the family homemaker to have a double bedroom.
TS 2BHK Housing Scheme Highlight
- About 1 lakh dwellings are given to the poor by the Telangana state government.
- These homes were constructed for a total cost of about 10,000 crore.
- The government has begun the distribution procedure for these two-bedroom homes, with building on them having reached over 80% completion.
- In rural areas, the price of these homes would be 7 lakh, while in urban areas, it will be 5 lakh.
- The scheme’s primary goal and motivation is to give homeless individuals dwellings at reasonable prices.
2BHK Housing Scheme Benefit
In order to meet the housing needs of the less fortunate segments of society, the Telangana state government introduced the “Dignity Housing Scheme,” also known as the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme. The project first encountered a number of obstacles, but it gradually gained traction and it is now predicted that 5.72 lakh low-income households in the state will be accommodated by 2024. The major benefit of this scheme will be that many people who are struggling financially will get shelter under this scheme.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Cost
Under the 2BHK plan, a unit costs roughly Rs 5.30 lakhs. After accounting for PMAY financing, the state will be required to contribute Rs 3.80 lakhs per unit. The 2BHK programme has already received Rs 6,972 crores from the state government. The total developed area of the programme is 7 lakh square feet.