Born on November 5, 1988, Virat Kohli is an international cricket player. The most well-known aspect of Kohli’s sporting career dates back to 2011, when he captained India’s national cricket squad. In addition to being India’s most successful test captain in cricket history, he is regarded as one of the greatest of all time (GOAT).
Virat Kohli Birthday Celebration
India and South Africa will play in Kolkata’s Eden Gardens on November 5. India and South Africa have played each other in five previous ICC ODI World Cup matches. India has won two of these five games, while South Africa has won three. On November 5, star batsman Virat Kohli will play South Africa at Eden Gardens. On the day of the match, Kohli turns 35. In honor of the great batter’s birthday, the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) is throwing a lavish celebration in Kolkata.
|Full Name||Virat Kohli|
|Nickname||Cheeku, The King of Cricket|
|Birth Date||November 5, 1988|
|Net Worth||$191 million|
The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) is said to have planned several extravagant events to commemorate the birthday of the contemporary batting legend, Virat Kohli. One of these events is the distribution of 70,000 masks featuring the superstar from India to the spectators during the match. We will use it to honor his birthday and demonstrate to the crowd that everyone in Kolkata is participating in the festivities.
- CWC 2023 Top Run Scorer
- ICC World Cup ODI 2023 Point Table
- Medal Tally Asian Games 2023
- ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023
- CBSE Cluster Games 2023-24 Date
- Check More Sports Updates
- Click to Check Portal Updates
Virat Kohli Birthday Wishes
Cricket players including Umesh Yadav, Robin Uthappa, and Cheteshwar Pujara wished the player a happy birthday on social media.
- “A very very happy birthday to you, Many blessings and love are being sent your way.
- May the flame of your love burn eternally. Happy Karwa Chauth! As the moon rises in the sky, radiant and blooming, may your love glow and bloom too. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Not only is Virat Kohli a captain, but he also leads from the front as a leader. “Virat Kohli has an unmatched love for the game.” May you live long(Ameen).
- God bless you and you may enjoy a lot of happiness in your life “.”Virat Kohli is a representation of tenacity and commitment.” “Virat Kohli is a living example of the belief that success transcends age.”
- You deserve to treat yourself, and you should treat yourself every day of the year! And many more wishes for you…!
Virat Kohli Early Life & Background
One of India’s best athletes is Virat Kohli. Kohli was born into a Hindu household in Punjab and is of Indian origin. His mother was a stay-at-home mom, while his father practiced criminal law. Uttam Nagar was his upbringing, along with his two siblings. He enrolled at Vishal Bharti Public School and, in 1998, transferred to the West Delhi Cricket Academy.
In 2002, Kohli started playing professionally for the Delhi Under-15 squad. He was chosen in 2004 to play for the Delhi Under-17 squad in the Vijay Merchant Trophy, and he captained the team during the 2003–2004 Polly Umrigar Trophy. He made his cricket debut in November 2006, taking on the Tamil Nadu team. Kohli was chosen for the Delhi Under-19 squad that same year, and he traveled to England with them. In April of 2007, he played his first Twenty20 match, winning the Inter-State T20 Championship with the highest run total.
Virat Kohli Match Career
Virat Kohli match career he has played 111 Test matches so far in his career and has amassed 8,676 runs at an average of 49 in those games. Throughout his Test career, Virat Kohli has hit 24 sixes and 966 fours.He scored runs off balls in his most recent Test match, which he played against in January 1970. Virat Kohli has participated in 287 ODI matches thus far in his career, amassing 13,437 runs at an average of 58. Throughout his Odi career, Virat Kohli has hit 1,255 fours and 148 sixes.In January 1970, he participated in one of his most recent Odi matches at, contributing runs off balls.
In his match career 115 T20 matches played thus far, Virat Kohli has amassed 4,008 runs at an average of 53. Throughout his T20 career, Virat Kohli has slapped 356 fours and 117 sixes.In January 1970, Virat Kohli’s squad scored runs off balls in their most recent Twenty20 encounter against at. With 733 points, Virat Kohli is presently placed 14th in the ICC Test batting rankings. With a total of 747 points, he is ranked fifth in the ICC Odi batting rankings. With 553 points overall, Virat Kohli holds the 25th spot in the ICC T20 batting rankings.