The subscription period for the Vishnu Prakash R Punglia initial public offering (IPO) started on August 24, 2023, and closed on August 28, 2023. The pricing range for the Vishnu Prakash R Punglia IPO is set at between ₹94 to ₹99 per share, and the company plans to raise 308.88 crores via its new issuance. The Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment Status date is August 31, 2023. For those who were not awarded shares, the return procedure will begin on Friday, September 1, 2023. On Monday, September 4, 2023, those who were allocated will get their shares in their demat accounts. The NSE and BSE will list the Vishnu Prakash IPO on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment Status
Engineering, procurement, and construction (“EPC”) firm certification is a business activity of Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Limited. In India’s nine states and one union territory, the business designs and builds a variety of infrastructure projects for the Central and State Governments, autonomous entities, and private organizations. In this IPO, Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment Status reserved shares worth 50% for QIB, 15% for NII, and 35% for the retail segment.
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Click to Check More Portal Updates
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
The Punglia family has maintained a famous tradition of over 36 years of skill in the building field since it was founded in 1986 as a cooperative partnership. Within the state of Rajasthan, they are well-known leaders in the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) industry. Their impact also extends to active projects in 1 union territory and 9 distinct Indian states. If you submitted an application for the Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment Status, you may check.
Vishnu Prakash Punglia IPO Schedule
Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment Status R Punglia IPO minimum market lot is 150 shares, and the application fee is 14,850. A Mainline IPO, the Vishnu Prakash R Punglia IPO will list on BSE and NSE. In India’s nine states and one union territory, accredited integrated engineering, procurement, and construction (“EPC”) business Vishnu Prakash R Punglia Limited has planned and constructed infrastructure projects for the Central and State Governments, autonomous authorities, and private organizations.
|Name||Vishnu Prakash IPO Allotment|
|Opening Date||Aug 24, 2023|
|Closing Date||Aug 28, 2023|
|Basis of Allotment||Aug 31, 2023|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 1, 2023|
|The credit of Shares to Demat||Sep 4, 2023|
|Listing Date||Sep 5, 2023|
The latest issue’s proceeds would be split between 140 crore for the company’s working capital requirements and other business purposes and a total of 58.64 crore for the acquisition of capital equipment. Choice Capital Advisors Private Limited and Pantomath Capital Advisors Private Limited are the book-running lead managers of the offer, while Link Intime India Private Limited is the registrar.
How to check Vishnu Prakash’s IPO allotment status on BSE?
- Visit the allotment page at https://www.bseindia.com/ on the BSE website.
- ‘Equity’ should be chosen under ‘Issue Type’.
- ‘Issue Name’ drop-down menu: choose the IPO.
- PAN or application number, please.
- After clicking “I am not a Robot” to verify your identity, click “Submit.”
How to check Vishnu Prakash’s IPO allotment status on NSE?
- The NSE website may be found at https://www1.nseindia.com/.
- One must register with PAN by clicking the “Click here to sign up” link on the NSE website.
- Enter the captcha code, user name, and password.
- On the new page that will appear, check the status of the IPO allocation.
Vishnu Prakash R Punglia IPO Investor Categories
- Water Supply Projects (WSP)
- Railway Projects
- Road Projects
- Irrigation Network Projects and other related endeavors.
Vishnu Prakash R Punglia IPO Lot Size
- Minimum Investment: Rs.14,850
- Maximum Investment: Rs.1,93,050
Objectives of the VPRP IPO
- Purchasing Capital Equipment/Machineries Rs. 621.77 mn.
- Funding Working Capital requirement Rs. 1500.00 mn
- General Corporate Purposes
Vishnu Prakash R Punglia IPO Strengths
- VPRP is a major Rajasthan WSP EPC.
- VPRP has a Rs. 3,799 crore Order Book as of July 15, 2023. This large amount supports their expansion and value-added skills.
- After 36 years of WSP achievement, VPRP has completed over 75 projects.
- VPRP only does EPC, regardless of O&M. The firm does not perform HAM or BOT. This strategy reduces debt and manages cash flow.
- This technique reduces dependency on external sources for project-related supplies and equipment, ensuring the highest quality standards.
Vishnu Prakash Punglia IPO Weaknesses
Thirty-four of the 50 projects that VPRP is now in charge of are operating in the state of Rajasthan. This suggests that the majority of VPRP’s operations are focused in Rajasthan, which may restrict their ability to expand into other states and constrict their overall development prospects.
Go to rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.