Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara conducted the BA, BSc and BCom Part 3 Exam in offline mode from 19 to to 29 September 2023 for academic session 2020-23 and now the result as marksheet is available on the official website at https://vksuexams.com/ on 11 November 2023. Candidates who took part in the exam will be able to check it by providing his or her Roll Number, so make sure to be ready with it.
VKSU Part 3 Result 2023
The eagerly awaited VKSU BA, BSc, and BCom Part 3 Exam results for the academic session 2020-23 is released on 11 November 2023. This examination, which took place in offline mode from September 19 to 29, 2023, has kept students and candidates on the edge of their seats. To access their marksheets, examinees will need to visit the official website at https://vksuexams.com/ and provide their respective Roll Numbers.
|Course||BA, BSc & BCom|
|Exam Date||19 to 29 September 2023|
|Result Date||11 November 2023|
|Bsc & Bcom Result Link||Check Here|
|BA Result Link||Check Here|
Date for announcement of the result for Bachelor’s of Science, Commerce and Arts is not yet confirmed officially by the concerned officials of the VKSU, Ara, exam was concluded on 29th September 2023, evaluation process of answer sheet is still taking place, which is likely to be completed by the last week of October 2023, after the students’ performance in in Paper I, II and III will be complied together and the final outcome will be made public at https://vksuexams.com/.
- BSEB Dummy Admit Card 2024
- Bihar LRC Result 2023
- TMBU Part 2 Result 2023
- Magadh University Part 3 Admit Card 2023
- Bihar Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- Bihar DElEd Entrance Exam Result 2023
- BPSC School Teacher Admit Card 2023
- Tap to Know About Results
vksuexams.com Part 3 BA, BSc or BCom Result 2020-23
The official website of the Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara is only accessible at https://vksuexams.com/, and the outcome is going to be available on the official website most probably by November 11, 2023 as marksheet, and then students will be able to download it by providing his or her Roll Number in order to check the subject-wise performance, candidates who took part in the VKSU UG Part 3 Exam 2020-23 will be also able to check it by going through the step-by-step instructions, which is listed below.
How to check the VKSU Part 3 Exam Result 2020-23?
Steps to check the result for Veer Kunwar Singh University’s BA, BSc, and BCom Part 3 Exam 2020-23 are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Veer Kunwar Singh University at https://vksuexams.com/.
- In the website’s navigation menu, locate and click on the Result section.
- Under the Result section, you will find an option to select the Session. Choose 2023.
- Next, you need to specify your course. You can select from the following options:
- B.A. (Hons) PART-III
- B.Sc. (Hons) PART-III
- B.Com. (Hons) PART-III
- After selecting your course, you’ll need to choose the Sem/Year. In this case, select Year-III.
- At the end, you need to enter your Roll Number in the provided field, and then click on the View Result button.
What details will be available on the VKSU Part 3 Result 2023?
VKSU, Ara will release the Part 3 Result as marksheet, by downloading which using the Roll Number, each and every single individual will be able to check the qualifying status.
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- College Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number
- Course Name (e.g., B.A. Hons Part-III, B.Sc. Hons Part-III, B.Com. Hons Part-III)
- Subject-wise Marks
- Total Marks Obtained
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
- Division (e.g., First Division, Second Division)
- Examination Session (e.g., 2020-23)
- Examination Month
VKSU Part 3 Marksheet 2023
Marksheet for Part 3 BA, BSc and BCom Exam will be distributed among the students at the respective colleges, if you are a student of Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara then you must know that the after two week of the online result declaration each student will get the physical copy of marksheet, which will carry the same details, which typically available on the initially declared result.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.