A citizen of India, who is above 18 and recently (a few weeks or months ago) registered himself or herself to get a Voter ID, he or she can download it from the official webportal of the Election Commission of India, which is accessible at https://voters.eci.gov.in/. To download it one has to login or sign up on respective webportal and provide his or her EPIC Number. To know the complete procedure, stay tuned.
Voter ID Card Download
One’s Voter ID Card can be easily downloaded from the official website of the Election Commission of India, voters.eci.gov.in, as well as through the Voter Helpline mobile application. To download the voter ID card, it is mandatory that his or her submitted application is accepted by the concerned officials, if the application is yet to be verified then one has to wait a few more days, and if the submitted application is rejected then he or she has to resubmit it online.
- Sahara Refund Portal
- Rajmarg Yatra app
- RBI UDGAM Portal
- Click to Check More Portal Updates
- Tap to Check More Status Updates
There are two ways to download the Voter ID Card, one of them is by visiting the EPIC’s webportal and second is through the mobile application named Voter Helpline, to download the Voter ID, it is mandatory to have an EPIC Number. If your application is accepted and you don’t have your EPIC Number, you can easily retrieve it by providing basic details. Even if one has lost his or her old Voter ID and wants to download a new one from the official website, he or she can do so easily.
How to retrieve EPIC Number?
One who doesn’t know his or her EPIC Number, he or she can retrieve it by going through the step-by-step guide below.
- Navigate to the official website of the EPIC’s Voters Service Portal, which is accessible at https://voters.eci.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘Search in Electoral Roll’ and hit on it to get redirected to https://electoralsearch.eci.gov.in/.
- Now, you will be asked to provide basic details such as State, Person Details, Birth Details, Gender, Location, etc, and hit the Search button.
Post going through the step-by-step instructions above Voter ID card details will be visible before. Here, you will also find your EPIC Number, note it is down.
How to download the Voter ID Card?
There are two ways to download the Voter ID Card, one can get the digital copy of Elector’s Photo Identity Card through the official website of Voters Portal and through the Voter Helpline mobile application.
- Navigate to the official website of ECI Voters’ Service Portal, which is only accessible at https://voters.eci.gov.in/.
- Lookout for an option that reads ‘e-Elector’s Photo Identity Card (e-EPIC Download), hit on it and get redirected to another webpage.
- If you have an Voters’ Service Portal account then login by providing a Registered Mobile Number or EPIC Number and Password (Incase of not having an account Signup first).
- Once you have logged successfully, you will be asked to enter your EPIC ID and select State, and then hit the Search button.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option, you will find an option that reads Send OTP, hit on and get one.
- Fill in the six-digit received OTP, then tap on the Verify button.
- Now, you will find an option that reads ‘Download e-EPIC’ to get the digital copy of this document.
Through mobile application
- Download the Voter Helpline mobile application through Play Store or App Store.
- Open the mobile application.
- Login your Registered Mobile Number and Password.
- Now, you will find an option that Elector’s Photo Identity Card Download.
- Enter your EPIC ID and then hit the Submit button to download it.
Once you have to gone through the step-by-step instructions above, you will successfully have downloaded the your Voter ID Card.
Visit Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.