Counselling for now is postponed and it may take place by mid of this month, so it is expected that WB JELET Seat Allotment 2023 will start from the 12 September 2023 and then candidates will check it online using their login details at wbjee.nic.in/.
WB JELET Seat Allotment 2023
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has postponed the counselling for JELET, which was scheduled to start from 28 August 2023. New dates of the counselling and seat allotment result are anticipated to fall on 12 September 2023. New date schedule will be released soon on the official website portal at wbjee.nic.in by the authorities. Candidates are requested to visit the portal to get the latest updates and complete the steps of counseling.
- WB JENPAS UG Seat Allotment Result 2023
- WB JECA Result 2023
- WB ANM GNM Result 2023
- Kolkata Police Result 2023
- Click to Check More Recruitment
- Tap to Check More Admit Card Releases
The WB JELET Counselling 2023 seat allotment new schedule will be released soon on the official website portal. Candidates who are chosen in the first round of counselling must report to the designated college to finish the admissions procedures.
|Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Choice Filling||September 2023|
|Seat Allotment||12th September 2023|
Seat allocation and document verification are the two stages of the JELET counselling procedure in 2023. The WBJEEB website requires the applicants to register themselves there. The counselling procedure will begin upon registration and original document verification. On the designated date for counselling, the qualified candidates must appear at the designated center.
How to check the WBJEE Board JELET Seat Allotment 2023?
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to check the seat allotment result for JELET 2023:
- The official website of WBJEE Board is located at wbjeeb.nic.in/.
- Look for an option that will be related to WB JELET 2023 Seat Allotment and click on it.
- Enter your JELET 2023 Registration Number and Date Of Birth, and then hit the Submit button.
WBJEE JELET Allocation Result 2023
WBJEE JELET Counselling and allocation result 2023 will be published after the registration process. The shortlisted candidates must report to their assigned institutes for document verification and admission when the seat allocation is released, taking into account the applicant’s test scores and other variables. Applicants must often visit the official website since there is no other way for officials to announce the status of JELET seat assignment.
WB JELET 2023 Counselling Registration Fee
After the results are released, the registration window for WB JELET 2023 Counselling will shortly be launched on the official website. Online registration and payment of the 500 INR registration fee are required of applicants.
If there are still open seats at the participating universities, the JELET 2023 Counselling procedure may be extended to two rounds. To obtain admission in a timely manner, candidates must submit the entrance fee and the fee for the current semester. The applicant’s admittance will be revoked if they don’t comply.
WB JELET 2023 Admissions Against Seat Allotment
For JELET admission, applicants must fill up their branch preference and college selection after registering online. The seat allocation outcome will be announced by the admission authorities when the choice is made. The procedure for allocating seats in the WBJEE JELET will be based on applicants’ rankings and available seats. The university administration will determine a candidate’s rank based on their JELET score. A few days after the results are announced, the rank list will be made available on the official website.
WB JELET 2023 Documentation
Applicants who are selected or placed on a waitlist must present their admit card, the necessary identification photos, the appropriate application fee, and the originals and self-attested photocopies of all the mark sheets and certificates that must be submitted with the application for admission form. Applicants will not be admitted if they do not have these necessary papers. Important documents for admission are listed below-
- JELET admission card and rank card both for 2023.
- statements of grades and a degree or provisional certificate from the qualifying test.
- Certificates of Conduct and Transfer.
- Certificates and Marksheets for Classes X and XI.
- Certificate of Domicile.
- six passport-size pictures.
- Identity proof (such as an Aadhar card, voter identification, driver’s license, passport, or PAN card).
- Certificate for the appropriate category.
- Certificate of Migration (if appropriate).
WB JELET 2023 Seat Allotment Instructions
- The authorities will choose which candidates to admit based on the number of seats available at the university at the time of counselling.
- If there are fewer seats available for the chosen course, the authority will decide how many seats to provide.
- Applicants must verify their eligibility for the WB JELET 2023 counselling process before registering.
- The applicants must have taken the JELET 2023 test, qualified, and received a General Merit Rank (GMR).
- Applicants for JELET counselling 2023 must have enrolled online.
- Candidates must have paid the registration cost for counselling.
Go to Rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.