Notification for Miscellaneous post is released officially on October 03, 2023 by the West Bengal Public Service Commission, candidates who are eligible and interested in applying online need to know that the application form is going to be filled from October 05 to November 02, 2023 through the official website, which is accessible at https://wbpsc.gov.in/, to get more details about this recruitment drive.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023
Candidates who want to be appointed as Assistant Child Development Project Officer, Disaster Management Officer, Block Welfare Office, Block Youth Officer, Inspector, etc, into various departments of Government of West Bengal need to know that the notification is released officially on the official website of the WBPSC i.e. West Bengal Public Service Commission, which is accessible only at https://wbpsc.gov.in/, the window to apply online will be activated till November 02, 2023.
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Notification||October 03, 2023|
|Application Form||October 05 to November 02, 2023|
|Age Limit||20 to 39 Years|
|Salary||₹7,100/- to ₹37,600/-|
Candidates who are going to apply online for Miscellaneous posts need to know that the last date to submit the application form is November 02, 2023, but the due date for fee payment in offline mode of 03rd of the same month, the link will be remain active on the respective webportal of WBPSC till 03:00 pm, each and every single individual need to know that application form of only those aspirants are going be accepted by the WBPSC’s official who will meet with the certain eligibility criteria.
- CU 2nd Semester Results 2023
- CU 2nd Year Result 2023
- ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2023
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023
- Click to Check Result Updates
- Click to Check More Recruitment
WBPSC Miscellaneous Vacancy 2023
Number for vacancies for the Miscellaneous post is not yet disclosed by the West Bengal Public Service Commission, each and every single individual can know the name of different post from below.
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Savings Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
Once the vacancy details for the Miscellaneous post is released officially by the West Bengal Public Service Commission, we will update the details about it inside the table below.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Eligibility Criteria 2023
Eligibility criteria for the miscellaneous post in terms of educational qualification and age limit are as follows.
Educational Qualification – One must have pursued the Undergraduate degree from a UGC recognised university.
Age Limit – An individual’s age must not be below 20 and above 39 years as of January 01, 2023. There will be upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST for 3 and 5 years, respectively.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Selection Process 2023
Selection process for miscellaneous posts consists of three stages, which are as follows.
Candidates who are going to apply online for Miscellaneous posts need to know that after a few weeks of receiving application form eligible and interested candidates, the concerned officials of WBPSC will hold the Prelims and those who will clear mains will be called for the Mains examination.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Fee 2023
The application Fee for the post Miscellaneous post for General and Other Backward Class is only ₹160 using debit or credit card, NET banking or UPI. Candidates belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and PwBD i.e. Person with Benchmark Disability won’t have to pay any amount.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Form 2023
steps to apply online for the Miscellaneous post recruitment by the West Bengal Public Service Commission, you have to go through the step-by-step instructions.
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission at https://wbpsc.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the ‘Recruitment of Miscellaneous 2023’ section.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Complete the registration process by providing the required information.
- Log in to your account using the credentials you created during registration.
- Enter your basic and educational qualifications as specified in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents, including your photograph and signature, as per the provided guidelines.
- If there is an application fee (₹160, if applicable), make the payment through the provided payment options.
- Review your application to ensure all information is accurate and then submit your application.
Visit rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get the Latest Updates.