The Andhra Pradesh chief minister, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, delivered the YSR Cheyutha Program on August 12, 2020. Under this proposal, women will get financial assistance. The YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023 will provide financial help to women who are 45 to 60 years of age. It is anticipated that the YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date is November 7, 2023, and the recipient amount will be repaid in full at http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/. Of the scheme’s 17000 crore budget this year, the government has allotted Rs 4,687 crore. Under this initiative, the government has already given almost 2 lakh women in Andhra Pradesh 510 crore rupees.
YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date
The vulnerable group of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh no longer has to be concerned about their monetary problems since the state has established a beautiful strategy to help all of these ladies develop their own job opportunities. YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date is 7 November. This means that the vulnerable group of women in the state no longer needs to worry about their financial issues. The scheme is known by its official name, YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023. As a direct consequence of the implementation of the strategy, several advantages will become accessible to women.
- PM Kisan 15th Installment Date
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- AP PGCET Seat Allotment 2023
- APPSC FSO Hall Ticket 2023
- APTET Notification 2023
- ANU Degree Results 2023
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2023
- Click to Check Merit List Updates
On August 12, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh used a video conference to introduce the YSR Cheyutha Scheme from the chief minister’s camp office in Tadepalli, Amaravati. Through this initiative, financial help will be provided to women. The government has budgeted Rs 4,687 crore for this plan this year out of a total of Rs 17000 crore. The money would be sent directly to the bank accounts of the plan participants.
YSR Cheyutha 3rd Phase Release Date
Kuppam will host YSR Cheyutha’s 3rd phase on September 23. This project also benefits 26,39,703 state women. Chittoor’s 1,02,584 women received Rs 192.34 crore. According to Chittoor district collector M. Hari Narayanan, minority women between 45 and 60 from SC, ST, and BC tribes will get Rs 18,750. The Chief Minister clicks a button to credit beneficiaries’ bank accounts. K Narayana Swamy, Usha Sricharan, Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy, RK Roja, MPs, MLAs, and MLCs will attend the send-off. The collector said Navaratnalu was helping women with this program.
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launch year||August 12, 2020|
|YSR Cheyutha’s 3rd phase||September 23, 2023|
|YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date||November 7, 2023|
|Chief Minister||Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Backward Class women of Andhra Pradesh|
12,418 women in Chittoor and 13,021 in GD Nellore will earn Rs 23.28 crore and Rs 24.41 crore, respectively. 15,011 Kuppam women would earn Rs. 28.14 million, 10,477 Nagari women Rs. 19.64 million, 19,707 Palamaner women Rs. 36.95 million, 17,680 Punganur women Rs. 33.15 million, and 14,270 Puthalapattu Women Rs. 26.75 million. From seven Chittoor district seats, 83,156 beneficiaries have got Rs 155.91 crore. In two rounds, 89,640 women won Rs 167.73 crore.
YSR Cheyutha Payment Status
YSR Cheyutha plot handed by Andhra Pradesh public authority. On November 13, the Andhra Pradesh Public Authority paid Rs 510 crore to 2.72 lakh people under the second YSR Cheyutha scheme. All individuals who did not profit from the first phase received money in the second round. Ministers Botsa Satyanarayan and Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy established benefits.
- In the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government gave 21,00,189 recipients 3,937.90 crores. SC, ST, BC, and minority women aged 45–60 will benefit from this financial help. This proposal promises rural economic growth.
- In four years, the YSR Cheyutha Plan will add Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 continuously) to the financial balance.
YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme before proceeding further.
- After you click the link below, your browser will be taken to a new website. At this point, you must confirm that this is the portal’s main page.
- Examine the scheme details provided by the relevant department.
- Find the URL for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme New List 2023 as soon as possible. Click on it afterward.
- The details of the scheme are now public. Then, go through everything that matters. Print this list as well, if needed.
YSR Cheyutha Eligibility 2023
- Only permanent inhabitants of Andhra Pradesh may benefit from the Cheyutha Scheme.
- Only women may apply to this program.
- Only minority or backward women may join in this state government initiative.
- This program is for 45–60-year-old women exclusively. At 60, the applicant stops receiving benefits. Print this list if necessary.
Objectives Of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha scheme would offer women 75000 rupees.
- The annuity would be divided into four Rs. 18750 annual payments.
- The recipient’s ledgers will reflect the amount.
- Plans have been improved to help women. The Andhra Pradesh government would provide women a rupee 75000 annuity.
- The beneficiary includes women in the low-pay group and in reverse financial difficulties.
Visit rajneetug2022 Homepage To Get Relevant Content.